Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A Few Things To Share

I have been busy lately stitching a little something for myself inbetween my exchange stitching.
I recently bought some new stash and this was one of the charts I picked. 


Plum Street Samplers "Hare's Spring"
Stitched using DMC on cream 28ct Lugana

I plan on stitching the Hare's Summer to go with it aswell, but that one will have to wait till my next break in exchange stitching.

Speaking of exchanges here is a wonderful piece I received from Conny for the Lizzie Kate Exchange Round 4.  She especially chose the June stamp for me as it is my birthday month.  I love it, its soo colourful and cheery!!  Thanks Conny!


And next up here is the Little House Needleworks piece ABC123 I finished at the beginning of the year.  I wanted a special finish, so I sent it off to Vonna at The Twisted Stitchers Finishing Service and asked her to make it into a wallhanging for me.  This is the beauty that she put together for me.  WOW!!!


Thank you all for your continued visits and comments, I really appreciate them all.
I still have some charts up for grabs in the previous post so if anyone is interested please check them out.  Don't forget I am happy to trade.
Until next time, happy stitching.
Lisa

10 comments:

Angela P said...

Your Hare's Spring finish looks too cute, I LOVE your LK pillow from Conny it's so bright, fun and cheerful and the wallhanging is gorgeous!

Deb said...

Your Hare's Spring is adorable - those are such cute pieces. Love the exchange you received from Connie too. And what can I saw about your ABC piece - your stitching is wonderful and Vonna's finishing sets it off perfectly.

K-G Knitter said...

Your Hare's Spring is wonderful! I hadn't seen it stitched up yet, and it looks SUPER cute! Isn't Vonna the best? I love your ABC123.

Amanda said...

Hare's Spring is so cute, congrats on the finish. Love the exchange piece you received too. Your banner looks great too!

Ellen said...

Love your Hare's Spring and ABC123, beautiful stitching! Vonna sure did a great finishing with the wall hanging.

Hugs,

Vinniey said...

Congrats on the finished, Hare's Spring is beautiful! I love your exchange piece from Conny, It's so bright in color. Great idea to finish "LHN" sampler as a banner, love it! :)

Sharon said...

Lovely finish! The hares are so cute. Vonna did a fabulous job on your piece. It gorgeous! Pretty exchange.

Suzanne said...

Hare's Spring is a lovely finish. What a great exchange you received. Vonna did a great job with the wall hanging.

佩芳 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Vonna said...

Those little Hares are so sweet ;)
What a darling LK pillow to receive too!
And your wallhanging turned out great! Looks good hanging on your wall ;) Thank you Lisa :)