Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

ABC

I received my HOE ABC piece from Malinda.
Malinda stitched an online freebie from a french website, using HDF's "Perfect Red" to stitch the design. Isn't it devine!! And what a fabulous flatfold she made it into, flatfolds are one of my favourite finishes.
Many Thanks Malinda.


I have recently finished an ornie for Conny in our Private Ornie Group, today I have to find the perfect fabric to go with it.  And last night I started stitching on the LK Round 5 piece.  August and September are big months in stitching for me.  3 exchanges and a birthday I have to stitch for, so I am going to be busy for a little while.

Until next time, happy stitching.
Lisa

13 comments:

Angela P said...

It is very pretty, lucky you :) I love flatfolds too!

Terri(TerriBoog) said...

Wonderful HOE you received! Very, very pretty!

Vonna said...

What a lovely exchange to receive! Perfectly finished too ;)
Congrats!

Cole said...

Great exchange you received!

Lesleyanne said...

A lovely exchanged received.

Brigitte said...

A reat exchange piece for you.

Deb said...

What a great exchange piece. It's very pretty.

Lisa said...

The flat fold HOE is beautiful! Finally caught up blog reading...boy you have been busy stitching and it sounds like you will be busy stitching in the weeks to come! Take care...can't wait to see all the finishes :)

Daffycat said...

It is a lovely exchange to receive, Lisa!

OMG I haven't even thought about fabric yet. I've been too busy stitching! I'd better search my stash and make sure I have just the right piece. Thanks for the reminder!

Andrea said...

A lovely exchange to receive.

Michelle said...

That is just lovely. What a wonderful piece to receive. Michelle x

Mylene said...

A wonderful exchange received.

Suzanne said...

Very pretty exchange you received.