Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

2 In 1 Day!

Lucky me! Elisa had my name in two exchanges and here is what she made for me.
First up for the Lizzie Kate round 5 she stitched part of the Liberty Sampler and made it into a pinkeep for me. 


Secondly here is a lovely pillow she stitched for me in the Seasonal Exchange group (link in my sidebar if you would like to visit us, we are open to new members).  This one is a SanMan Original design which was a freebie and its stitched using DMC threads, she also attached all these beads around the outside to the ricrac.  Too cute!


I have also finished my Lizzie Kate round 5 piece for my partner and just have to make it up in its finish.  Then I will start stitching on my seasonal exchange piece.  Elisa was super quick for both these exchanges.
Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

12 comments:

Vonna said...

How pretty are these too lovlies?
Congrats to you!

Terri(TerriBoog) said...

What wonderful exchange pieces you received! Love the bead trim on the Summer piece.

Deb said...

Both are very, very pretty! I think it's wonderful to receive things that you didn't have to stitch yourself!!

Mylene said...

WOW! Such lovely pieces you received from Elisa. Enjoy!!

Conny said...

Both pieces are beautiful! Lucky you! I have received a LK piece before from Elisa so I know how lovely her finishes are. Enjoy!

Micki said...

Lovely exchange gifts you received...I love them all!
Micki

Daffycat said...

Awesome exchanges from Elisa! The SMO is my favorite ~ cute!

Brigitte said...

Two great exchnage gifts from Elisa. Enjoy!

Suzanne said...

Two very pretty exchanges.

FIONA said...

Really lovely exchange pieces - lucky girl! I'm a legal secretary too, but I would much rather be stitching all day!!

Virpi said...

Beautiful gifts! I love them!

Gladys Creativa said...

Hi, I've discovered your blog, I like it so much... congratulations for all. Have a good sunday!