Pages

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Seasonal Exchange - Spring

As part of the first exchange on the Seasonal board we had to do a Spring theme.  I stitched this piece for Michelle.

Lizzie Kate - Bloom
Stitched on natural linen using DMC
Made into a pinkeep, embellished with a small green dragonfly

  The piece I received was from Karen.  And lucky me, it was double sided too.



Trilogy's - Springology
Stitched on 28ct evenweave
Made into a lovely pin pillow, embellished with a butterfly charm and some lovely beaded pins

Thank you soo much Karen, I absolutely love it, what a cute little treasure.
Thank you all for visiting and joining in on my giveaway, I have been visiting some wonderful new blogs and meeting some new stitchers, lovely to meet you all.
Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

8 comments:

BeckySC said...

Both pieces are such cuties :)
Have a lovely weekend my friend :)

Lesleyanne said...

Both pieces are beautiful.

Andrea said...

Both are beautiful exchanges.

Mylene said...

What lovely pieces, both sent and received.

Micki said...

What a great exchange! All the items are so nice!
Micki

Suzanne said...

Both of these exchanges are really quite lovely.

WendyJo said...

I love both pieces very pretty!

linen and floss said...

Both the exchange pieces are stunning x