Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

An Early Birthday Surprise

Its not my birthday till next week, June 2, but I was lucky to receive a birthday parcel from my good friend Angela yesterday.  Just look at the wonderful goodies she sent me.


I have loved this particular LK design for ages and always wanted it as a cube finish.  What a wonderful surprise to unwrap this one.

And as an extra special unique finish, Angela made this Stitchers Companion finish for me with a PS design.  She says its her first but not her last, as she really enjoyed making it.


And the wonderful extras that Angela included were just fab, fabric always comes in handy for me as I am growing my small collection and every bit counts.  Gorgeous charms and sweet notelets for me to use.


Angela I cant thank you enough, I love everything and it will be treasured, just as I treasure our friendship.

Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

11 comments:

Deb said...

Wow, what a wonderful gift - or should I say gifts! Lucky, lucky girl for receiving all those goodies.

Catherine said...

What great gifts! Enjoy and Happy Birthday!

Karen said...

What a great surprise! Early happy birthday...hope you have a good one.

Ranae said...

Wowza! What a fabulous birthday package.
Have an awesome day

Mylene said...

WOW! What a great birthday package! Lucky you!!

Claire said...

Wow Lisa that is a lovely gift you got.

Lisa said...

What a wonderful group of gifts you've received. Loving the LK cube.

Cole said...

What a lovely gift, happy birthday!

韋于倫成 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Suzanne said...

What a wonderful birthday gift from Angela. Seeing it's almost June 2, have a happy birthday and have a great day.

♥ Nia said...

Beautiful gift!!
And happy (late) birthday!! :D