Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

3rd and Final RAK!

Well my third RAK piece has made it to its new home with Lisa S.
This design I thoroughly enjoyed stitching, so much so that I stitched it twice and used it for another upcoming exchange piece I am in (just a different finish though).

Brittercup Designs - Spring Is In The Air
Stitched on 28ct cream evenweave using DMC
Finished as a fob

I'm happy to report that Lisa absolutely loved it and I am super pleased (I was this close to keeping it I loved it that much) but hey, I can stitch myself another one can't I?
I added a little orange flower charm on the back side of the fob but forgot to take a photo of the other side myself, Lisa has more photos on her blog though.

You still have one day to sign up for my giveaway a few posts down, so be quick!!
Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

10 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

That is really cute.

linen and floss said...

What a cute design. I love how you finished it x

Catherine said...

How sweet!

Deb said...

I think that your fob is adorable. The stitching and finishing is just perfect and Lisa is one lucky person to receive it.

Claire said...

So sweet, wel done.

Brigitte said...

Sucha lovely little fob. I stitched it as well and it was all fun.

Daffycat said...

What a sweet birdie fob! Don't you love those designs you want to stitch again and again?

Lana said...

ADORABLE!!! Where's mine?! Just kidding!! It looks amazing, and the finishing as a fob is very cool too! just perfect for that design!

Mylene said...

I've admired it at Lisa's blog earlier. Great job!

Suzanne said...

What a lovely little finish! Makes me feel bad as I still haven't sent your PIF out. I haven't forgotten, it's just sitting waiting for me to finish into something.