Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

All My Ornie's!

Here is my wonderful collection of ornie's from my private ornie exchange group.  March was my month for receiving, each lady had to stitch an ornie for me and send within the month of March.


Top Row - PS Snowman from Lisa D, PS Santa from Lori,
Bottom Row - Isabelle V Reindeer from Conny, FaLaLa snowman from  
Sharon & PS Snowman from Angela

Thank you all soo much, I love each and every one and shall treasure them.

Thank you also to all my wonderful stitchy friends out there for your recent comments on my finishes.  You are all such treasures.

I am going to have a giveaway soon, I have been going through my stash and pulling out some charts I no longer need.  So if you would like to enhance your stash collection keep an eye out for my next post.
Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

11 comments:

Mylene said...

WOW! What great ornaments you received from the exchange.

Have a nice week.

Lesleyanne said...

You received some beautiful ornaments from the exchange.

Nic said...

What a lovely collection of ornies you received! It sounds like a fun exchange.

Blu said...

What a lovely collection of ornies!

Terri(TerriBoog) said...

What a great way to get a lovely collection of ornaments. You'll have such fun putting these beauties on your tree!

Andrea said...

A great bunch of ornies. They're goiong to look lovely on the Christmas tree.

Conny said...

Enjoy your ornies! Greetings from Paris.

Xangles said...

Hi, Lisa - what a great exchange. Love your gifts! I'm trying to stitch a couple of small ornies each month so I can display at basket at the Chritmas.
Happy Stitching!

Suzanne said...

What wonderful ornaments you received!

Brigitte said...

Oh Lisa, you're a lucky girl. All the ornaments are awesome. All so nicely stitched and finished. You have some wonderful stitching friends.

♥ Nia said...

All so beautiful!!
Lovely colection :)