Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

And Here's the Rest!

Of my stash of course.  This was the second delivery I was waiting on as mentioned in my previous post.
This one culminated from a rather wonderful and generous RAK I received from dear BeckySC.  With a few added dollars to my gift certificate and a sign up to be in the Prairie Schooler autoship and here is what I received.
I have been eyeing off the Carriage House Samplings Alphabet Blocks ever since seeing Edgar's beautiful finish.


Unfortunately I dont have any stitching to show as yet, I have been working on some of my RAK's and an upcoming exchange.
Until next time, happy stitching.
Lisa

10 comments:

Catherine said...

Oohh, what yummy stash!

Lisa S said...

Nice stash there!!! I love the carriage house samplings one!

Enjoy!

Melissa said...

Wonderful stash. Ii love those designs.

BeckySC is like the fairy godmother of xstitch-land! She's wonderful!

Terri(TerriBoog) said...

Great new stash! I love all the charts you got (especially the CHS Alphabets)!! That's mine on the cover!

BeckySC said...

Yummy stash my friend :) When do you plan to make a start on the CHS Alphabets??? and what is your stitcing plan for it??? Email me-I may stitch along with you :)
(((hugs)))

Brigitte said...

Your new stash is so great! I bet you have it beside you all the time so that you can "read" the charts whenever you want to.

Suzanne said...

Great stash you have there. I also love the CHS Alphabets.

Conny said...

Great stash! Love all the charts. I also add the PS charts to my collection.

Lisa said...

Lovely new stash... it's just the best feeling ever when it arrives :-)

Xangles said...

Hi, Lisa. Looks like We're both in the stashing mood. I think we should blame the hot weather. It forces you to stay indoors blogging, and next thing you know, yor clicking on your Paypal ;-)[hugs} Pokua I've wanted to try again for us to meet. How about we wait until the weather cools down a little. Perhaps during the up-coming school holidays?