Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Valentines Day exchange

I received this lovely exchange parcel from Malinda yesterday. She stitched for me a lovely pin cushion and little fob, the design is from The Gift of Stitching Magazine. It is all just gorgeous, stitched and finished beautifully.
The extras she included were very generous, 2 large cuts of fabric in a mesh bag, pins, threads and heart tissues.
Thanks Malinda for an enjoyable exchange.


Thank you all for such lovely comments on my Gilded Cage finish, I was overwhelmed with your kind words.
Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

9 comments:

BeckySC said...

Great exchange :)
Enjoy :)
((hugs))

Catherine said...

What fun goodies - enjoy!!

Lisa S said...

What a wonderful exchange Lisa!
Enjoy it!

stitchinfiend said...

Beautiful exchange.

Claire said...

Wow lovely exchange gifts.

Micki said...

Enjoy your gifts!
Micki

Gayle said...

What lovely gifts. Perfect for Valentine's day. Thank you for visiting my blog. Come back again soon.

Brigitte said...

That's a very lovely exchnage gift you've received. Wonderful.
Congratulations on finsihing the Gilded Cage, it looks terrific and I'm very curious to see how you will finish-finish it.

Suzanne said...

What a wonderful Valentine's Day exchange. I hope you have had a great Valentine's Day.