I managed to finish this little baby by the end of January, bringing my month total to 5 finishes, with 2 of those finishes for ME!!!
I have wanted to stitch this design for some time and finally got round to fitting it in. I changed up some of the floss colours especially the border because I didn't want too much of the green that was charted. I plan on framing this one and probably my LHN ABC123 finish aswell in the near future.
I also decided to go through my stash and pull all the designs that I want to stitch for myself. I found a nice folder which became my To Do folder and each chart is placed in the pocket inside and I will gradually work through them inbetween my exchange committments.
I am currently working on an Easter exchange piece and have chosen a colourful SanMan design for it.
Until next time dear stitching friends, happy stitching.Lisa