Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Unveiling!

I am soo excited to share with you all my latest framed pieces.  Its been a long time waiting as they were completed quite some months ago but I have been saving for the framing since.

I was over the moon when I collected them as they looked even better than I imagined.  I have to do a huge shout out to Suzanne who helped me finish off the stitching on the fish design, which started off as a robin and came back incomplete.  Thank you soo much Suzanne, I appreciate your hard work and lovely stitching and if not for you I'm sure this piece would still be in the UFO pile.




The Prairie Schooler one looks amazing in real life, the frame really suits it well.  As the design is portraying woodland animals I wanted the frame to have a real woody/forest look to it.

***********************************************************
Thank you to all the lovely stitchers out there that have put their name down for my RAK giveaway.  The deadline is now up and registration is now CLOSED.  I will do a draw today and hopefully have names up on the blog tomorrow.  Good luck everyone.
***********************************************************
I also wanted to share this picture of a wonderful giveaway I won on Margarets blog.  It was for a cute little angel pendant and Margaret included some extras too.  Thank you Margaret, I will enjoy, especially the darling snowman post-it notes who Margaret hopes will make me feel cooler in the stinking hot temperatures I am suffering in here in Perth!  Love it!



Happy Australia Day to all my fellow Aussie stitchers and readers.
Until next time, happy stitching.
Lisa

8 comments:

Nic said...

Your framed pieces look great!

Blu said...

Great finishes!

Vonna said...

Your framed pieces are gorgeous :) Congratulations!

Catherine said...

Lovely!

Andrea said...

Both framed pieces look wonderful, I'm not suprised you are so pleased with them.

Micki said...

Your framed pieces are so pretty!
Micki

Suzanne said...

I am so pleased to see the finish piece framed. It was a fun one to stitch on. The PS designs look great and are really complimented by the frame.

Congratulations on the win from Margaret!

shakatak66 said...

Your framed pieces looks really wonderful - I'm almost tempted to stitch all those PS designs myself now I've seen them all framed up together (so far I've only stitched the duck, 'cos I'm duck mad!)