Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

Sharon's Xmas Ornie

I knew I had forgotten to post a picture of one ornie, and here it is!
It's the ornie that I sent to Sharon for Christmas.  Design is by Trail Creek Farm "Noel", stitched using DMC and on a piece of cream linen.



I have been stitching but they have been on some exchange pieces which I cant show just yet.
I also had to Angel stitch a piece for a member of the Lizzie Kate group who didn't receive in Round 2, so that piece is flying over the ocean now to its new home.
I am currently stitching a Valentines piece for a Private Exchange.  I havent signed up for anymore exchanges as yet, so when this piece is finished I might be able to get stuck into a WIP.

Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

5 comments:

Brigitte said...

A very nice ornament.
I#m also exchnage free at the moment and am enjoying some stitching on my WIPs. It feels good.

Claire said...

What a pretty ornament.

Karen said...

Cute ornament...like the way you finished it.

Suzanne said...

Cute ornament, I love how you have finished it.

shakatak66 said...

I just love, love, love that Noel design - that is so going on the wishlist for my Mum! :D Your finish is really lovely :D