Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

2009 In Review!

Wowsers! What a year!  After adding up all my finishes for the year I was quite surprised with what I accomplished.

48 finishes in total.

30 for exchanges
13 for gifts
5 for myself

Well for the New Year I am scaling down on the exchange side. I have left some of the groups I was in and just stayed with the ones that I enjoyed the most.
I am hoping to complete my Hunt Sampler WIP some time this year and start on another larger project.
And finally I plan on doing the following:

2010 RAK'S

I plan on making three finished items and offering them out as RAK'S.  I will post on my blog shortly asking for interested people who would like their name included to receive one, I will then have a drawing if I receive more than 3 interested people.  Soo stay tuned!!!
Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

7 comments:

Angela said...

Happy New Year dear friend :) Congrats on 48 finishes and I'm shocked I only did one less exchange than you????? WOW! Here's hoping we will both find more time to stitch for ourselves in 2010!

Melissa said...

Congratulations on all your stitching accomplishments in 2009! That is a lot of stuff! :-) Here's hoping you have even more fun stitching next year! Cheers!

Nina said...

Wow, 48 finishes, and so many gifts, Lisa you are an angel. Happy new year to you and yours!

nima said...

wow...so many finishes in a year...hope you will have a wonderful sttiching time this year too..happy New year....

Thank you for following my blog

Janaina said...

OMG! Thats A LOT of finishings! Never counted mine during a year...
Love your work!
Hugs from Brazil!

Suzanne said...

Congratulations on so many finishes! I hope 2010 is a great year for you and your family.

Happy New Year!

Brigitte said...

Wow, that's a lot of finishes indeed.
Last year I cut back on exchanges myself and have found a nice balance now between exchnage stitching and me stitching. It feels good.