Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

YAY! Its Arrived.

Finally my parcel has arrived at Angela's house.  I'm just super pleased its made it in time for Christmas.
With our personal exchanges at Christmas we always make each other an ornie for our trees.  This year I stitched a Casey Buonaugurio design "Let It Snow" from the JCS 2008 ornie special on light blue evenweave using dmc.



My surprise piece for Angela this year was a journal like the one I made for Carol Anna.  I found these little journals at my local craft store and had a vision for the finishing.  I was tickled pink with the end result, and I might just have to go and buy some more.  The design is a Heart In Hand chart called "Tall Snowman" (Angela loves snowmen!) stitched on a cream linen using dmc.



In Angela's parcel I included some fabric, floss, stickers, mesh bag with charms, a cute snowman chart and a felt reindeer bag.



Once again its been a fabulous year of friendship for us Angela that I truly cherish, here's to another fabulous year ahead!
Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

6 comments:

Angela P said...

I love my ornament and journal so much! I just LOVE exchanging parcels with you! I'm so happy we connected on the WWW and became wonderful friends :)

staci said...

What a wonderful exchange you put together! I especially love that journal...any chance for a tutorial???

Micki said...

Lovely package! I really like the journal, and I am sure it will be treasured.
Micki

Brigitte said...

You were doing a wonderful job on both, the journal and the fob. This journal is so very special, what a creative finishing.

Andrea said...

Beautiful gifts for Angela.

Suzanne said...

I am glad to hear that your parcel arrived. I love the ornament and the journal.