Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Thank You Gaby! & Gift for Roberta

Today I received my christmas parcel from Gaby, and what a delightful parcel it is!  This is for a personal exchange that a group of friends joined in on for Christmas.

Gaby stitched a biscornu for me from last years JCS christmas issue. And I am pleased to say that this is the first biscornu I have received in an exchange, how lucky am I to receive such a gorgeous one.


In my parcel Gaby sent me some cute ornie's to hang on my tree, some soap made by Gaby's friend, a scented sachet, four "ever soo cute" hedgehog felt ornie's (you know me well Gaby) and a book of Christmas motifs.



Thank you for such a lovely exchange Gaby, I love everything you sent. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas too.

For this same personal exchange I had to send to Roberta, here is what I sent in her parcel.



I stitched a Plum Pudding Needlearts chart as Roberta likes sheep and I thought this one was quite appropriate, he was finished off as a pinkeep.  I also stitched Roberta a biscornu, this design was a freebie I have had in my stash for a while.





Poor Angela is still waiting on her gift to arrive, so no photos as yet.  Hurry up postman!!!
Until next time, happy stitching.
Lisa

3 comments:

Brigitte said...

Oh Lisa, this was a great exchange with wonderful stitched gifts and very nice goodies for both sides.

Andrea said...

Beautiful exchanges both sent and received.

Suzanne said...

What wonderful exchanges. I love the red biscornu you received, very festive.

The parcel I sent to Canada arrived today, one month after I sent it. Now I thought Austrlia Post was slow!