Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Ornie's

Here are some ornie's for all to see.  First up is an ornie I made for my Mum for her Christmas tree this year.  Its "Sing Noel" by Primrose Needleworks.  The reason I chose this is because I liked the colour combination of green, pink and white, I also had matching green beads which I used around the outside.



This next ornie is one I have received from Julianne in the YLPS round 4 exchange.  I just love this little guy, and Julianne put a pocket in the back which she stashed some candy canes and chocolate in.  Of course they didn't last long with my son around.  A lovely ornie that will have a special place on my tree each year.  Thanks Julianne!



Until next time, happy stitching and Merry Christmas everyone.
Lisa

7 comments:

Lisa said...

They both are very beautiful and festive. I love the pocket idea in the back of a ornament...we have a few of those from past years and it is amazing what Santa can put in them for the boys to find Christmas morning :)
Happy Holidays

Kathy said...

Lovely ornaments. I really like the Noel one. Your finishing is wonderful.

Thank you for your comment on my blog.

A very Merry Christmas to you and yours. And a happy New Year filled with wonderful stitching.

Angela said...

I love both of them, the beading you did around the edge is wonderful! Did it take long?? I bet it did :)

Micki said...

Your ornaments are beautiful! Merry Christmas!
Micki

Suzanne said...

Both of these are very cute ornaments.

Wishing you and your family a very merry Christmas and a safe and happy new year.

Daffycat said...

Have a very merry Christmas, Lisa!

Brigitte said...

They look so lovely, Lisa. And some creative finishing.
I hope you a nice after Christmas weekend.