Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

It's Starting to Look Alot Like Christmas...

YAY!!! It sure was Christmas for me when I received my parcel from Angela.  Each year we always send each other a parcel, and each year its soo exciting, as soon as we post them out we let each other know and then its this agonising wait to see how long the postal service takes to get it to us.
Angela gifted me with a gorgeous CCN design flatfold and it is sitting pride of place on the cabinet next to my christmas tree.  I absolutely love it to death!!  And my ornie this year is a lovely LHN design and just as fabulous.





The extra ornie's in my parcel are also already hanging on my tree.



Thank you Angela, dear friend, its always such a delight to receive a stitched gift from you. 

The agonising wait is still going on for poor Angela, as my parcel hasn't reached her yet.  Hopefully it will arrive soon.
Happy stitching everyone.
Lisa

9 comments:

Nina said...

Such a beaufirul ornament and pinkeep :)

Claire said...

What lovely gifts.

Andrea said...

Wonderful gifts. I love the flat-fold. That design must go on my list.

Ginnie said...

Great gifts.

WendyJo said...

Cute cute cute Lisa! I stitched that LHN last year for 2 people and I have it in my "to do" pile to stitch for myself.

Happy holidays to you!

Micki said...

Those are such lovely gifts!
Micki

Conny said...

Lovely gifts, Lisa!

Suzanne said...

Such wonderful gifts! I love Angela's finishing.

I am also waiting for a parcel to arrive in Canada and it seems to be taking so long.

Pippilotta said...

Hello Lisa,

I love your version of the "let it snow" design. I have just finished mine for an Exchange.