Pages

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas 2009

WOW, didn't that just go super fast! I cant believe how quick Christmas goes as you get older, it was on us before we knew it and now its already gone. BooHoo.  I LOVE Christmas time.
This year I was quite lucky as Santa bought us a new camera (even though we did get it a little earlier), I also received two lovely summer nighties, body lotion and face cream, a cup for work and my surprise was a new craft glue gun to use for my cross stitch finishes.  Woo Hoo I love it, its a cordless Black and Decker one.

Here is a picture of our tree with all the presents underneath.



First up I wanted to show you a photo of my boy, not my son, my four legged buddy "Jed".  Santa left him a gift in his stocking and he loved trying to get it open.  I cant belive my boy will be 11 next year, you can see him greying around the mouth area but other than that you wouldn't think he was getting on.




And finally a photo of my other boy, yes this time my son, with his stash for Christmas.  He also received a paddle pool but that was obviously outside and not part of the photo.  Seeing as its quite warm over Christmas and up until March in the new year its nice for the kids to have some kind of water fun in the backyard.



I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and please take care on the roads during this holiday break.
Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

7 comments:

Suzanne said...

Glad to hear you had a great Christmas and received some very lovely things. Your son certainly looks plased with his Christmas haul.

Angela said...

So wonderful to see some Xmas pics! Kyle has grown soooo much, I can't believe it :) It's wonderful to finally see a pic of your four legged baby too. I'll be emailing you in a bit too with all my xmas news :)

Nina said...

Happy Holidays, Lisa,
have a wonderful new year!

Lisa said...

Christmas did pass fast. Looks like all were good in your household too! Funny to see the difference between where we live...as my boys had on warm clothing and got "winter" type stuff while in your neck of the woods it is summertime.
Happy Holidays!

Brigitte said...

Yes, you are right, it passed very fast. Here the house is empty again after the kids have left and are back home. It's always so nice to have them gathered here in their old home over Christmas.
You seem to have had a great holiday season as well.

Micki said...

Merry Christmas and so glad that you had a lovely time. Your son and dog are adorable! Happy New Year!
Micki

Conny said...

Happy New Year to you and your family, Lisa!