Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2009

YLPS Round 4

Leeanne has received the Round 4 piece I sent out.  The design is from Book 48 "A Christmas Visit" and I stitched him on a rose pink linen using DMC.
A cute and quick stitch up that I really enjoyed, these little Prairie Schooler designs are such a joy to complete and finish up.



I know I havent been around much, but I have been stitching like crazy getting all my christmas parcels ready for mail out.  They are now all complete and ready to post tomorrow.  Unfortunately though, this means I wont have anything to show until they start arriving at their new homes.  So keep popping by as hopefully they wont take too long.

Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

6 comments:

Márti said...

What beautiful work, very like!!!:)

Daffycat said...

Just beautiful!

Lana said...

I love it! Wow! You sure are ont he ball,with your chistmas mail!! That is awesome!

Andrea said...

A lovely ornament for the exchange.

Suzanne said...

This is a lovely ornament! Just like you, I stitched upo a storm and sent a whole lot of parcels out. Now I am just waiting for people to receive them before I can post any pictures. The wait is torture as many of them should have already been received.

WendyJo said...

A very pretty ornament Lisa.