Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Mary Jo Double Up!

Strange heading?  Well it basically means that I was given Mary Jo as my partner for two latest exchanges.  The first one being the Lizzie Kate Exchange Round 2 and the other being the LHN Ornie Exchange.  Here is what I sent.



Lizzie Kate "Bless Our Home" stitched on a soft lilac linen using DMC threads and finished as a pinkeep.



LHN Ornie was an element taken from the "Snowflakes" chart and stitched on ice blue evenweave using DMC threads and finished as a hanging ornie.
I was pleased that Mary Jo liked both items.

I have been madly finishing up some stitching recently, I have about another 4 items to finish up and be sent for various exchanges and xmas parcels.  The weekend just gone I managed to finish 3 gifts and make up some parcels.  Stitching wise I only have 2 other pieces to do now before Christmas, so I'm pleased to say that I won't be rushing around last minute to get things in the mail, YAY!
Now off to check out some xmas designs.  Until next time, happy stitching dear friends.
Lisa

11 comments:

Claire said...

Well done Lisa, your ornaments both look great.

staci said...

Very pretty exchange pieces Lisa! I'm sure MaryJo loves them both :)

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely ornaments. They're both great.

Cécilevf said...

I love what you make
Cécile
http://cecilevf.canalblog.com

Suzanne said...

Both of these exchanges are lovely. How funny to get the same person for two different exchanges.

Siobhan said...

Both of the exchanges are lovely! I like the finishing, too.

Andrea said...

Lovely exchanges for Mary Jo.

Micki said...

Lovely oranaments! Have fun with the swap!
Micki

Daffycat said...

How funny to get the same partner twice in a row! You sent really nice exchanges!

Marie-P said...

Beautiful finish on both peices!

J Rae said...

Beautiful ornies. I especially love what you did with the Snow one.