Pages

Saturday, November 7, 2009

LHN Exchange from Cecile

I just had to share with you all this beautiful exchange piece I received from Cecile for Round 2 of the LHN exchange.  The design is the one that Diane made up for the benefit piece for Unicef and Cecile finished it into a lovely tote bag.  She also included a cut of fabric for me and some christmas charms.  Thank you soo much Cecile, I shall treasure it always.


Thank you for all your lovely comments about my new job.  My week went really well and it was really busy.  It has been rather exciting soo far and hopefully will turn out to be the type of job I have wanted to do in a long time, so far so good!
I also managed to buy myself a new camera today, yay, I feel soo independant now, not having to borrow one all the time, its fabulous!!
Until next time, happy stitching.
Lisa

6 comments:

Claire said...

What a great exchange gift.Glad your liking your new job.

CJ said...

What a sweet exchange gift. Congrats on your new job, hope all goes well.

CJ

Angela P said...

That's a wonderful exchange gift, enjoy :)

Cécilevf said...

I'm happy you love it.
I love stitching this design and this finition for you.
Have a great week.
Cécile
http://cecilevf.canalblog.com

Andrea said...

A lovely exchange from Cecile.

Suzanne said...

What a lovely exchange! I would love to learn how to make these lovely tote bags.