Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

ASOE Fall Ornie

I have received my fall ornie from Tracy. She stitched Brightneedle Season Petites and finished it into a hanging ornie. I love it Tracy, thank you. Please excuse the picture, I dont have a camera at the moment and have had to scan it.



Here is the ornie that I sent to Tracy.  It is a freebie design called "Swirly Acorn" and I made a small hanging fob and attached a leaf charm to the back.



Sorry for the lack of posts and also commenting on others blogs, the reason being is ...  I have started a new job this week and life has been pretty hectic.  I cant believe how fast the days have been going, I've been so busy getting used to everything that time just flies by.  I am really enjoying myself though, and of course when I can relax in the evening I still have my trusty stitching to take my mind away from daily things. hehe
Speaking of stitching, I have been doing lots but I cant show anything for awhile, as they are for exchanges or christmas gifts, but I am nearly finished the stitching to be done by christmas and can probably catch up on some wips soon.
Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

6 comments:

Angela P said...

Love both the ornies :) Glad to hear you are enjoying your new job! I'll email you later on today :)

CindyMae said...

Both of the ornies are just fantastic! Love em both!

Daffycat said...

Beautiful ornaments, Lisa!

Congratulations on the new job.

Suzanne said...

Great news about the new job! I love both of these ornaments, very cute.

tkdquintmom said...

Yeah job! The ornies are just too cute.

Micki said...

Congrats on the new job and your stithchery ornaments are just so lovely!
Micki