Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2009

One for me, One for Jody...

One for me, is the lovely piece I received from my angel stitcher Angela for the first round at the Lizzie Kate Exchange, my partner never sent, so Angela stepped in and made sure I received something, and it sure is great.
Round 2 is coming along really well, we are quite proud of our little group. Signups for Round 3 will start around Nov 1.

Next up is one for Jody. Jody and I did a personal Halloween exchange and this is what I stitched up for her. Its The Trilogy's "Tricky Treats" and I made it into a long pillow. Gee it was fun to do, although I did forget to take a photo of the whole exchange. I included a Cat's Whiskers Halloween Kitty chart, Bent Creek chart, beaded witch kit, large brooch charms of a moon and star, a cute little spider decoration and I think thats it. Unfortunately Jody doesnt have a blog so I cant steal a photo for you all to see.
Until next time, happy stitching.
Lisa

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

These are both great Halloween exchanges. I love how you finished the piece into a long pillow.

staci said...

How very sweet of Angela to step up and send you a darling exchange!

Love the one you made for Jody too!!!

Angela P said...

I'm so happy that you like what I sent to you and I love the pillow you made for Jody :)

Melanie said...

Very nice exchanges!