Pages

Monday, October 26, 2009

Harvest Time

Dont you just love it when the recipient of one of your exchange pieces sends you a lovely email about the piece they have just received from you? Well I just received a lovely email from Wendy Jo letting me know the Harvest piece I stitched for her had arrived and she loves it. Wendy Jo had been having a down day and my parcel had brightened it up for her. I hope you are feeling much better today Wendy Jo!

Here is what I sent:-

Bent Creek - Giving Thanks
32ct Sand Minster linen - DMC threads
Pinkeep

Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

12 comments:

Micki said...

Your fall stitchery is wonderful!
Micki

BeckySC said...

Beautiful piece, Lisa :)

Angela P said...

It is lovely :)

Jan said...

It is so pretty, I don't know why I haven't stitched this one yet!! Glad you were able to brighten Wendy's day!

Andrea said...

You stitched a fabulous pinkeep.

CindyMae said...

That is gorgeous!

Claire said...

It is so nice,glad you made someones day :).

Julianne said...

Lisa,

Yes, that is so nice when people take the time to send a personal e-mail. It's a lovely piece, and your finishing is really nice.

Suzanne said...

It's always nice to receive an email of thanks from an exchange recipient.

I love the way you have finished this piece, it looks great!

Daffycat said...

Receiving that pinkeep would brighten anyone's day. Lovely work there, Lisa!

Vonna said...

So pretty :)

tkdquintmom said...

That is so awesome. :) Nice exchange and great work Lisa.