Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Halloween Tin

For the HOE Halloween exchange I had to send to Jayne. Going back a few months I was lucky to receive from Jayne in the HOE Summer House exchange and she made me a beautiful needle book, so I came up with something extra special for her as a big thank you too. I stitched Lizzie Kate's Halloween Flip It and made a tin finish, inside I had some pumpkin fabric and orange ribbon for the scissor holder and the back of the lid I fixed on a magnet with some orange spider charms I had. The extras included some orange ribbon, a small pumpkin chart and a cute little spider I found at my craft store, I bought about 3 of them.

What a fun exchange! Cant wait to receive from my partner.

I have been working on some up coming Christmas exchanges, and also finished up my LK exchange piece aswell, another fun one! I have another 2 exchanges to finish up before christmas and then I will have a break till the new year as I also have to stitch up family and friends ornies, I think I have 4 of them to do this year.
Until next time, happy stitching.
Lisa

9 comments:

Danielle said...

The tin turned out so great! I am always in awe of everyone's finishing abilities.

Old Yankee Stitcher said...

Great little tin finish and cute goodies too. CJ ok;-)

staci said...

Your tin finish turned out wonderfully! What a cute exchange!

Angela P said...

It did turn our wonderfully :) I hear you with exchanges and xmas gifts I need to get cracking too!

Suzanne said...

Great exchange! I almost stitched this piece for the HoE Halloween exchange.

I think I got myself in way over my head for exchanges this time. I have a very busy few weeks ahead of me.

Claire said...

Great finish,well done.

Micki said...

I love the tin!
It turned out so pretty.
Micki

Daffycat said...

Beautiful tin. What a nice exchange you sent!

Sharon said...

It's lovely Lisa!