Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Halloween Exchange from Blyn

WOW, I have just received the most amazing Halloween package from Blyn for the HOE Halloween exchange.
It was all placed inside a black tote bag, 2 cuts of Halloweeny fabric, a cute primitive pumpkin on a cinnamon stick, 4 charts, wooden coaster, a roll of edged linen & specialty threads. Now for the stitched finishes... I was lucky to receive two stitched items from Blyn, one is a rather cute spooky pattern finished into the shape of a coffin and the second finish is a floss tag (my first one). I absolutely love them both Blyn, they are beautifully finished and I will definately put the extras you included to good use. Thank you, thank you.


Thank you all for your lovely comments on my Harvest finish on the previous post, its great to receive such positive feedback from my wonderful friends.
Until next time, happy stitching.
Lisa

8 comments:

Angela P said...

It is a wonderful exchange, enjoy :)

Daffycat said...

Oooo, you lucky stitcher! This is such a wonderful exchange to receive!

Suzanne said...

Wow, what an awesome exchange. I especially love the floss tag.

tkdquintmom said...

Wow that is just stitchy awesomeness there!

CindyMae said...

What a wonderful exchange package!!!

Sharon said...

Great exchange!

Julianne said...

Hi Lisa,

That is such a nice exchange! I'll bet you were thrilled.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. I'm going to put you on my sidebar so that I can visit you regularly.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wow what an awesome exchange you sure were spoilt!