Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

Autumn Exchange for Lindsay

I received a lovely email from Lindsay letting me know my Autumn piece for her in the Exchange Heaven exchange had arrived. I loved stitching and finishing this design, the colours were lovely. Its "Acorns & Owls" by Blue Ribbon Designs, stitched on 32ct linen using DMC and finished as a pinkeep. I also included a small chart by JBW and some floss tags.
I'm soo pleased that you loved it Lindsay, its been a favourite of mine.

Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

9 comments:

Jade said...

Lucky Lindsay!

Angela P said...

It is lovely, a favorite chart of mine too :)

CindyMae said...

That is gorgeous!!

Melissa said...

Lovely pinkeep, Lisa!

CJ said...

Beautiful pinkeep, Blue Ribbon Designs is one of my all time favorites.

CJ

Daffycat said...

Just beautiful and your finishing is perfect!

Andrea said...

A beautiful exchange.

Cindy F. said...

Ah! This is such a sweet pinkeep!
Beautifully finished Lisa! I'm sure Lindsay loves it!

Suzanne said...

Beautiful piece!