Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2009

YLPS Round 3 & Lounge Makeover

Lucky me receiving two PS exchanges in one week, cant complain about that!
Well here is my round 3 piece from Donna, she stitched me this cute Santa and made him into a hanging ornie for my tree, its the perfect size too.

As promised here are some photos of my new lounge room. We are still deciding on changing the placement of the tv cabinet as it is quite close to the lounges and because the tv is larger it makes a huge difference. Our thoughts are to put it against the back wall, move the heater over to the right hand corner, pull the 3 seater lounge up the longer wall more and take one single away into the family room, and the other single will go where the tv cabinet is now, this way will give us more floor space and have us sitting further back from the tv to save our eyes. We just have to get some longer cords for our Foxtel connection before we can do this though. Hope that made sense!! Its just not a huge room, and with the furniture being bulky it doesnt help trying to make the room look spacious. By the way, can you tell which one my stitching chair is? hehe

Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

4 comments:

Jan said...

Lovely PS exchange to receive, Lisa. And your lounge looks quite cozy...your changes sound like they will work nicely!

CindyMae said...

What a gorgeous exchange!! Your lounge looks wonderful!

Micki said...

What a great exchange and your lounge looks so pretty!
Micki

Julie said...

Super Cute Santa!
Sorry, no help with the living room arrangment. I decided several years ago to do away with the nice looking arrangement and just move the furniture to suit me! I'm single and I don't have company all that often and when I do its just friends or family that I love, so who cares!