Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

How Lucky Am I!

Look at this beautiful exchange I received from Pam for the HOE By The Sea exchange. Its absolutely wonderful. The bourse is just beautiful with a gorgeous fabric used on the outside, blue/green netting over a wavy pattern, the design is stitched on 32ct Coastal by Picture This Plus and the design is a combination of one from Imaginating and one from Better Homes and Gardens. Pam then put in the words Lisa - By The Sea. It is soo well thought out and rather unique. Also Pam read that I love hedgehogs, so she found me this gorgeous Just Nan pin with a cute little hedgie on top, he will make a great addition to my collection. And she also included some lovely Gentle Art floss.

Thank you soo much Pam, I really love it.
Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

6 comments:

Angela P said...

It is just wonderful! Enjoy :)

Pam said...

I'm sooo glad you like the bourse. It's the first time I've made one. I loved the color of the linen as it reminds me of a summer sky at the beach here in Florida.The pin was a must send.My LNS only had 2 left and they are no longer available. I just knew it would have a good home with you.

Happy Stitching
Pam

BeckySC said...

Great exchange, Lisa :)
I am hoping you receive what I have sent you soon :)

Micki said...

What a lovely exchange you had! Enjoy it!
Micki

tkdquintmom said...

Oh my that is just so cool!!! Yup, you are lucky...:)

Pippilotta said...

What an idea, and the Sanddollar design in it.