Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

Stitchers Choice Exchange

Through my ASOE group I joined a Stitchers Choice exchange, I was paired with Alison. First up I stitched Alison a small quaker design I had in my stash, a freebie design from not sure where, I just thought it fit in with her likes. I stitched it using 28ct cream evenweave and used a medium/dark blue dmc, my choice of finish was a pinkeep. It turns out to be Alison's first pinkeep.

Then today I received my piece from Alison, she chose the design Quaker Tree Third which is a freebie on The Workbasket site, it is stitched on sparkly evenweave with silk thread and it has a lovely fancy L on the back and a cute scissor charm. Thank you Alison, I love it!!

Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

5 comments:

stitchesoftime said...

I am so glad that you like it Lisa and thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment.
Alison

Jan said...

What a lovely exchange, you both did a super job!!

Angela P said...

Both exchanges are lovely :)

BeckySC said...

Both exchanges are just great, Lisa :)

WendyJo said...

I love both exchange Lisa!