Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A Gift Received

Yesterday I received a parcel from my good friend Jody, it was a belated birthday gift for me. Inside was this rather cute wallhanging of a floppy eared bunny. I havent seen one finished this way before, it has a solid piece of board behind the design and the top of the fabric has some eyelets at the top that she has threaded ribbon through and tied little bows to make the hanger. Very interesting! My extra goodies included some beauties:- gorgeous hand dyed linen, a wonderful cut of fabric with sea shells, 2 hand dyed flossies, dmc and beads, just look at the lovely autumn colours, I love it all, thank you soo much my dear friend.
I have been super busy stitching away but a lot of it is for exchanges and also a certain dear friend of mine is having a big birthday this year and I am making some extra special goodies for her aswell.

Here is another recent finish of mine, I decided to make this LHN design into a small pillow ornie.
Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

What a gorgeous gift and it certainly sounds like an interesting finish.

Love the ornie!

staci said...

Enjoy your sweet bday gift! Love your ornie, it looks wonderful!

Micki said...

What lovely gifts! Enjoy it all!
Micki

Andrea said...

Beautiful birthday gifts. Love the ornie too.