Pages

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Xmas In July

I received an email from Ellen S (no blog) that she had received my exchange for the HOE Xmas In July. I really enjoyed this one, stitching her the Vals Stuff design from JCS 2008 Ornie special called "Christmas is a Time to Share". I also had the perfect little present embellishment for the snowman to hold out. I used DMC floss and the WDW floss "Bethlehem" for the snowmans scarf, and if I remember correctly I stitched him on 28ct bone evenweave. My finish of choice was my favourite - flatfold. I included in the parcel some fabric, dmc floss, snowman ribbon and a Waxing Moon pattern.
I have had a busy couple of days with stitching, I also finished up a small RAOK for someone in the blogging world as a thank you, and last night I completed my Lizzie Kate Exchange piece aswell. I am way ahead for my exchange pieces at the moment, next deadline being Aug 15.
Until next time dear friends, happy stitching
Lisa

9 comments:

Old Yankee Stitcher said...

Very cute, her flatfold finish came out great. CJ ok;-)

tkdquintmom said...

How cute is that!!! I love the verse on that. How cool.

Daffycat said...

What a precious ornament...I love the present & tassel embellishments! I am sure Ellen was thrilled with it.

Sharon said...

Pretty exchange!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Beautiful job!

Suzanne said...

Very cute flatfold and a lovely exchange.

I love the long pillow you stitched up.

CindyMae said...

What a great flat fold!!!

Michele said...

what a great exchange! very cute flatfold :)

Micki said...

You really are very talented and I love your stitching. Your blog is lovely! Thanks for entering my giveaway and I hope to get to know you.
Micki