Pages

Monday, July 13, 2009

A RAK & A Win!

I received word from Vonna that she had received the scissor fob I made for her as a RAK. When I first met Vonna she was kind enough to send me some charts and floss, and one day I knew I would send her something back as a Thank You. The little motif was a freebie online and this was the first time I had tried rouched ribbon, but I was soo pleased with the end result and Vonna loved it to.

Also the other week I was the lucky winner in a blogoversary draw over at Jeanne's blog, I received a lovely mesh bag to take all my stitching around with me, 4 Lizzie Kate charts, Ewe & Eye & Friends chart "Joy" and a Sisters & Best Friends chart "Lady Liberty". Some of the LK charts also included the charms. It was a wonderful win, and those LK charts will definately come in handy for my LK exchange group.
I posted off my LK exchange piece last week, so hopefully my recipient will recieve at the end of this week, as it didn't have too far to go.
Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

5 comments:

Old Yankee Stitcher said...

Love the little fob you made for Vonna abd the prize package you received is great. CJ ok;-)

Micki said...

Your swap items are wonderful! What a generous package.
Micki

Suzanne said...

That's a very cute little fob. I ahven't tried the ruched ribbon finish yet. Do you have good tutorial you followed?

Great prize you won!

CindyMae said...

Love the fob, that is just darling!! What a great prize package you won!! Congrats!

Cindy F. said...

Your ornie gift is adorable!! Beautifully finished Lisa!
and CONGRATS!! on the new stash win!
How fun!