Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Prairie Schooler WIP - Finished

Here's my HAPPY DANCE finish .... YAY!!

What a wonderful piece to work on, I thoroughly enjoyed this one. My plan is to have this framed, so I will spend some time getting quotes at the framers etc, as I really dont think I will be able to find a frame myself that would be the right size.
I am currently stitching away on my HOE By The Sea exchange piece, we havent been allocated partners as yet but I have always wanted to stitch this design, so this exchange was the perfect chance. My August and September will be filled with exchanges which I am really looking forward to.

Until next time, happy stitching.
Lisa

13 comments:

Old Yankee Stitcher said...

Beautiful finish, it will look wonderful framed. CJ ok;-)

Angela P said...

Congrats on the finish :) It will look so fabulous framed!

Melanie said...

Lovely PS finish!

Ranae said...

I love it!!
It would look great framed in my living room, lol
Congrats!!

Melissa said...

Lovely, Lisa!

Suzanne said...

This PS finish is beautiful. It will look so great all framed up.

Micki said...

This one is very special!
Micki

Julie said...

I love this finish! It reminds me of my grandmother's home for some reason and I love all the things she has/had.

Cindy F. said...

BEAUTIFUL!! Congratulations Lisa!!

tkdquintmom said...

That turned out beautiful!

Sharon said...

Looks fabulous!

Daffycat said...

It looks fabulous, Lisa! Congratulations!

CindyMae said...

Fantastic finish!!!