Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Lizzie Kate Exchange for Janet


Janet C has received the Round 1 piece for the Lizzie Kate Exchange that I made for her.
I decided on the "Life's A Stitch" chart and finished it as a no-sew cube.
I was happy to hear that Janet loves pink, so the braiding ribbon I chose was perfect for her.

Over the weekend I finished up my Prairie Schooler WIP, YAY, HAPPY DANCE!!!
I will post pictures tomorrow of the full piece. I only have my Hunt Sampler WIP now to work on inbetween my exchanges. I have quite a lot on during August/September, but I am currently ahead of myself and should be ok.
Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

8 comments:

Micki said...

Lovely stitching Lisa! I love pink too!
Micki

Marie said...

It's gorgeous Lisa, lovely finish

WendyJo said...

Very pretty Lisa! I love it!

CindyMae said...

Looking forward to seeing the pics of your newest finish! Lovely LK exchange piece!

Please stop by my blog and see the July 17th post as there is something there for you!!
http://stitchingkorner.blogspot.com/

tkdquintmom said...

I love how your cube turned out! I can't wait to get mine shipped out this weekend! :)

Dani - tkdchick said...

Beautiful exchange... I'm looking forward to your Happy Dance!

Cindy F. said...

Congrats on another beautiful finish!!

Sharon said...

Very pretty!