Pages

Monday, June 8, 2009

PS Exchange Round 2

I received word that Jo Anne (no blog) has received my PS piece for Round 2. I chose a pattern called "Amish Life", it was actually one of the first PS charts I ever bought. It turned out to be a perfect choice for Jo Anne as she lives close to Amish settlements and visits often and she is also involved in quilting. I chose a pinkeep finish, adding some light blue to the top ribbon to break up the browns in the design.

I had a productive weekend by finishing my HOE Xmas In July piece early, just have to find some xmas things to go with it, which I'm thinking is probably going to be difficult, as I haven't seen anything in the shops. Oh dear!
Next I think I will work on my Hunt Sampler as my next exchange deadline is not until Jul 30.

Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

3 comments:

Melissa said...

What a lovely piece Lisa! I'm so glad you stitched it. I have this design but didn't stitch it for this round. Nice one!

Andrea said...

A great exchange piece.

Sharon said...

It's beautiful!