Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Current WIPS

I thought I would update you all on my current WIPS. As you know I have been working on Hunt Sampler and this week I managed to fill in another motif and some letters down the side. (sorry the pics are not great as I had to scan them both, as my camera was being borrowed!!)
Another project I am going to be working on is Prairie Schooler's "In The Woods". This started out as a robin, however the final round was cancelled and it has now returned home to me. I am now going to work the rest of the designs myself. There are another 3 birds to do down the bottom and then I will have it framed. I love this piece as the colours come together really well with the little hint of red in each animals block to make it pop.

I started piecing some quilt blocks last night, this will be a slow process as I'm not really a quilter and this is just a little project I will do inbetween other commitments. My sewing machine chucked a little wobbly the other day and didn't want to feed fabric, so a friend sorted that out for me and we are back on track now.

Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

4 comments:

Always smiling said...

Hi Lisa,

Saw you on Exchange Heaven and wow we love all the same stitchy designs.. I too love La d da and LHN and Black bird designs.. Hope to exchange with you some time I loved your PS beautifully stitched.

Happy stitching.

Chris x
My hubby and I were in Australia for February and first week of march this year I loved it...

Hazel said...

Love your wips Lisa! xx

stitcherydoo said...

Aww! It's too bad the RR was canceled early. I love the project. The pictures are just too cute!

JOLENE said...

Hi Lisa,

Just stopping by to thank you for entering my giveaway. I really like your "Hunt Sampler" especially the peacock. It really looks great! Keep your fingers crossed....not much longer!