Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sampler Progress

I wish to start by saying thank you for all your lovely comments on my Mum's earring box. She absolutely loved it and the earrings I managed to find for her Mother's Day gift aswell.
I thought it was about time I put up a progress photo of my Hunt Sampler. I am stitching on this one inbetween my exchange commitments. It is an enjoyable stitch, especially when I can work on a new motif inbetween the edging, I did have a little frogging episode when I last picked it up which traced back right to the first stitch I placed in it for that section, dont you hate that!

I have been working on my PS exchange piece at the moment, last night I stitched a little whilst watching the final 3 on American Idol. I have never watched this show previously (only the first Australian Idol) but for some reason I got fixated to this Season from the first elimination show. And yes, I love Adam Lambert, what a talent!!! I personally would like to see Adam and Danny in the final two but who knows what might happen. If Adam wins or not, no matter what, I think this guy will be huge, I will definately be listening out for any upcoming songs he will release.
GO ADAM!!!!

Until next time, happy stitching.
Lisa

4 comments:

Melissa said...

The Hunt Sampler looks very handsome! It is such a wonderful design.

CindyMae said...

I knew there would be no way that your mother would not have loved the box and earrings!!! Your sampler progress is just beautiful! That is a really pretty piece!

Daffycat said...

Ooo, I love the motifs in this one!

Angela P said...

I love your Hunt Sampler, it's looking really nice. I like Adam too but Danny was my fav and now he's gone (home you already know that). Unbelievable shock but that's Idol! I think this will be my last year watching it's becoming stale.