Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Long Weekend Approaching

I am really looking forward to this long weekend, my DH is taking me out to dinner on Saturday for my birthday and my parents are having our son overnight, so it should be a lovely night. My birthday isn't until Tuesday but DH didn't want to wait until the next Saturday for the dinner booking. I am also super excited as I have received my birthday parcel for the SBBC group and the person who stitched for me is Hazel. I wanted to hold out until my birthday to open it so I could have a lovely surprise on the day. I have also received my birthday parcel from Angela and I cant wait to get into this one aswell. Photos will be forthcoming on Tuesday dear friends.
I finished up my PS exchange piece and posted out yesterday, next I will be working on the HOE Xmas in July piece.
I did finish up reading Marley & Me, a lovely story with a rather weepy ending. Thanks to all for your suggestions of other titles I might like, I shall keep an eye out for them at my library.
Sorry no happy snaps today, but next post there will sure to be some lovely eye candy if Hazel and Angela have anything to do with it. Cant wait ladies!!
BFN and happy stitching one and all.
Lisa

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Have a wonderful Happy Birthday long weekend, Lisa!

Suzanne said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

PS. I haven't forgotten about your fish, I just have had a few too many commitments and too little time.

CindyMae said...

I hope that you had an excellent birthday weekend!!

Hazel said...

Oh crumbs such pressure. I really hope you like what I made you. xx