Pages

Friday, April 24, 2009

A Little Penguin

Well I haven't really been doing heaps of stitching lately, just small things really. I have been catching up on some reading instead.

I have just finished up a small robin that I was involved in. This little guy belongs to Doreen and we each had to stitch a letter as per her request. He didn't take me very long to do.
I have also finished stitching an item to include in my Stitching Bloggers Birthday Club partners parcel. Her birthday is some time in May and I want to mail out at the end of April to make sure it gets there on time. Just have to finish it up and off it goes.

We have had a great response to our Lizzie Kate Exchange group as per my previous post. I think at last count we were close to 20 members. We are not going to make this a large group and will have a cut off point, so if you are seriously thinking about joining make sure you get in quick before we close off memberships.

Until next time, happy stitching.
Lisa

4 comments:

Patti said...

this is so cute. Patti xxx

Daffycat said...

Super darling penguin!

tkdquintmom said...

Such a cutie!...I can't wait for the first exchange! I didn't realize how fun this would be until Angela and I did one. I'm addicted!

Angela P said...

Cute little penguin :) It's so nice to have some quick stitches!