Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

River Fish Sampler

I received a robin back in the mail last week. It has been out there for well over a year now. It was part of my CSRR Yahoo group, we had 9 ladies involved and it did have some hiccups where some of the ladies couldn't take part during it, so it has arrived home with 3 fish still to stitch.

I was really pleased with the look of it. When I complete the other fish I have to decide what to make it into, whether to have it framed or make a pillow. Any suggestions?


I have made a little more progress on the Hunt Sampler, I will try to get an updated pic soon. I have just been super busy at work lately that my stitching has been suffering as I'm too exhausted to do anything when I get home.
Until next time, happy stitching.
Lisa

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

This is a lovely RR. I would be happy to stitch a fish for you if you like.

Angela said...

I kept meaning to ask you about this one, didn't realize it has been gone for so long. It looks great!

Daffycat said...

Wonderful RR! I think this would make a great pillow.

Sharon said...

What a cool RR!

CindyMae said...

That is a really cool RR!! Not like most, that is great!