Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

PS Finish

Here is the piece I stitched for my partner in the Year Long PS Exchange for February.
My partner has not placed a picture on the blog and I was not sure she had received it until I saw her name in the sidebar with Received next to it.
Anyway here it is, taken from A Prairie Year booklet and made into a needlebook, my first one actually and I was quite proud of it.


I have started stitching "The Hunt Sampler" as mentioned in my previous post. I found a large piece of natural 32ct linen and I'm using DMC 310 as I want it to be dark and stand out. I have only just finished the first motif of the hunter on the horse and a little of the shapes around him.
Until next time, happy stitching.
Lisa

10 comments:

Melissa said...

Lisa, your PS exchange piece is just gorgeous! Wow-ser. I have never tried a needlebook, maybe will hav to do that next.

I am looking forward to seeing the first photos of "The Hunt Sampler".

BeckySC said...

It's lovely Lisa :)

Suzanne said...

Great finish! I will need to try a needlebook too.

Angela said...

A beautiful needlebook :) I can't wait to see your progress on Hunt Samplar.

Becky K in OK said...

I love your exchange piece. Great job of finishing.

CindyMae said...

That is beautiful! I love the finish and everything!

Daffycat said...

What a beautiful needlebook! I hope your partner was thrilled with it.

Julianne said...

Your needlebook is lovely! Great job on the finish and the stitching is very pretty.

xangles said...

Hi, Lisa
Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm rally excited to hear from someone who lives in my neighbourhood. I live in Noranda, which is just slightly north/west of Morley. I go down to Guildford/Midland once a while to the Spotlight down there. I'd love to meet one of these weekends when you're free

Regards,
Pokua

Chrissie said...

What a lovely needlebook. I bet your exchange partner was delighted to receive it.

Chrissie