Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Gift for Jody

It was my friend Jody's birthday this week and I sent her a birthday parcel. Its always hard to judge with the postal system when to send things to make sure they arrive in time as Jody lives in the US. I was happy to hear that she had received it in time.
I stitched a design called "Dear Friend" by Elizabeth Designs using a cream linen and the required dmc threads, my choice of finish - a pinkeep. I also included some other goodies in her parcel, seeing as her birthday is close to St Patricks Day and she is also a big fan I included some St Pattie Day items.


Until next time, happy stitching.
Lisa

9 comments:

Suzanne said...

Great finish! Keep an eye on my blog in the next week or so, I did the same design and finish for a friend as well.

staci said...

Beautiful finish! I'm sure your friend loves her gifts :)

stitcherydoo said...

What a lovely finish! I'm sure your gifts will be cheerfully received.

Andrea said...

A wonderful gift for Jody.

CindyMae said...

That is a fantastic finish! I love it and I am sure that your friend loved it as well!

Patti said...

What a totally wonderful finish and I can't understand your partner not putting on photo of it on the blog. If I got it I would have put photos of it EVERYWHERE! Lots of Love Patti xxx

Daffycat said...

What a wonderful birthday present!

Melissa said...

Your finish is great. I'm sure your friend will really enjoy it.

Sharon said...

Lovely gift!