Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Easter Fun!

I heard from Angela that she had received the Easter Exchange parcel I sent to her. YAY! I was soo excited about this one, I always love doing exchanges with Angela.
For the stitching goodies I stitched up the LK Easter Flip It block (soo colourful) and made a pinkeep. And then to try something I hadn't done before I found another small LK design in a Spring booklet and decided to stitch it up over one and make a small scissor fob. I have made fobs before, I just haven't stitched over one before. I really enjoyed it as it was also soo colourful and a cute design. I also put some beads around the edges as well.
I found a cute felt Easter bag with a bunny on the front and filled it with different Easter themed goodies including some variation floss, mesh bags, chickens, foam eggs, egg decorating kit, easter egg bags, stickers, rabbit chart, small box to decorate and others. I definately wanted Angela to feel like Easter was coming, thats for sure!

Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

6 comments:

Suzanne said...

Great exchange you put together. I love the LK pieces, really lovely finishes.

Melissa said...

Your pinkeep in adorable. You did a great job on it. The whole exchange is great. I'm sure your partner will love it.

Angela said...

Thanks again Lisa, great exchange and so much fun too :)

CindyMae said...

Wow, thats a fantastic exchange!!! Great job!

Andrea said...

Such a fun exchange. Love the pinkeep, the ribbon is just gorgeous.

Sharon said...

What a pretty and fun exchange!