Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Beginning of Hunt Sampler

Thank you for all your wonderful comments about my first needlebook in the previous post. I'm soo grateful that you visit my blog and take the time to write such lovely things to me.

As promised here is my progress on the Hunt Sampler. I am enjoying this one. I'm not one for large designs, I tend to stick to smalls and medium size projects, but when I saw this one I knew I had to do it for myself. The only framed piece of cross stitch I have completed is owned by my Mum, so it will be nice to have one myself.

The photo is taken while it is still in my Q-Snap with my cute little snowman Q-Snap hugger attached. Hope you like it soo far.

Take care everyone and happy stitching.
Lisa

5 comments:

CindyMae said...

What a great start! It is looking awesome so far and I can not wait to see more of your progress on this piece!

Melissa said...

It's looking good, Lisa! It's nice to stitch something in one colour isn't it?

Angela said...

Looks great so far :) I have the chart too will have to look at the stitch count, I didn't realize it was a larger project.

Jeanie said...

Great start ! Can't wait to see more ;>

stitcherydoo said...

Woo hoo! That's a really good start! I can see why you like it. I just pulled up the pattern. Wow! I can't wait to watch your progress on it. :)