Pages

Friday, February 6, 2009

Snowman robin

Well I finally managed to finish Cyndi's snowman robin off last night. Wow! I havent done that much back stitch in a long time, probably because I am used to PS and LHN designs that dont require a lot. I think he turned out rather cute in the end, I just hope I didn't get any of the backstitch colours mixed up as it was hard to tell some apart.

Onto my Year Long Prairie Schooler exchange for Feb next, I think I might have an idea for pattern and finish, just not sure yet.
Until next time, happy stitching.
Lisa

PS. Thanks for the comments about my sons picture, I guess it must be weird for some of you to see him in shorts and hat, but it is rather hot here at the moment and they can only play outside if they have their hat with them. He really enjoyed his first week and his teachers seem really nice.

4 comments:

Ranae said...

The snowman is adorable. The back stitching is well worth it.

Daffycat said...

Sweet snowman! I love his fisherman's hat!

Glenna said...

What a cute snowman--I love the expresion on his face. And your son is precious in his uniform! And heavens, what we wouldn't give for a bit of hot weather around here.

Angela said...

Such a cute snowman, it looks wonderful :)