Pages

Monday, February 16, 2009

Lots of Stitching...

but I cant show piccies yet. I have finished my Prairie Schooler item for the Year Long PS exchange. I will be posting it off this week, so it will still be a little while before I can show a picture. I received mine today from Susan P and it is just gorgeous. I dont have access to a camera until tomorrow, so first thing when I do I will post a picture with all the details.
I have also started on an Easter Exchange that I am doing for my dear friend Angela. It's just a personal exchange between the two of us. I'm not going to say too much as I dont want her to guess what it will be, but its nice and colourful.
I am also working on a Secret Project for another dear friend, so unfortunately it might be a while before I can post any pictures of my finishes. ho hum.
Whilst I am still waiting for my Supernatural S2 and Prison Break S3 to finally come back onto Foxtel tv here, they have put on another great series that I am thoroughly enjoying "Terminator, The Sarah Connor Chronicles", great so far, I think we are up to the 4th episode. I like the cast and the effects are also good. However it has now been over a year for us waiting for Prison Break S3 to start which is extremely annoying, and Supernatural S1 ended just before Christmas and they are showing ads that say it should be returning soon, so hopefully not too much longer, I need my Sam and Dean fix.
Until next time, happy stitching.
Lisa

4 comments:

Melissa said...

HI Lisa!
Sounds like you've been stitching quite a bit. I love Supernatural too. Sam and Dean are great!

Daffycat said...

Awww, and here I am grumbly because this weeks episode was a re-run! I've onlt seen a couple of the Terminator series...I really should DVR it and watch.

Einschies stitching blog said...

Well Lisa, I am a great Prison break lover too, we are actually watching the S3 and I can´t hardly wait from one week to the other...but there is one person I miss very much;-((((

Did you buy the third season so you can watch it as you want??

Hugs,
Gaby

Apps4REnt said...

Its very nice site read more here Keep It Up!