Pages

Friday, January 9, 2009

Whoops, I forgot!

With all those ornie's I made in Nov/Dec, I was bound to forget to post a picture of one. Here is the ornie that I made for my friend Mary Jo in the US. I stitched the LK Joy ornie for her.
I started stitching on my ASOE Winter ornie last night, I have chosen a lovely PS design for this one, but thats the only hint I am giving.

Thankfully the aircon in my office is now working at full capacity again and I can survive the 9.00am to 5.00pm day here. Today it is 36 degrees and expected to be 38 on Sunday, its creeping closer to the dreaded 40's. We are considering buying a medium size pool that can sit under our patio, its not too deep, if your sat down, the water would come up to your shoulders, plus it would also help my son become more confident and get some extra time in the pool then just his once a week swim lesson. I would probably want to spend all day in it though and come out looking like a prune all the time, but it would be very nice and a huge relief from the heat.
So where ever you are in the world, keep cool, keep warm and enjoy each day.
Happy stitching
Lisa

3 comments:

Melissa said...

That's a really cute ornie, Lisa!

I am trying to picture HOT coz we've been COLD for quite a while. Still waiting for all the snow and ice to all go away! Have a wonderful weekend, maybe in the pool!

Colours of the Outback said...

That is an adorable ornament.

It has been quite hot lately in WA.
Unfortunately our aircon broke last Friday and it still has not been fixed. The aircon guy was suposed to come today and didn't show up. I will be glad that Monday will be cooler!

Daffycat said...

I'm amazed how many ornaments you made! This one is darling!

Good luck with the pool; we had one once but now with work and school we have no time to keep one up. Sure is nice on a hot summer day!