Pages

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Two parcels!

Yesterday was a great mail day for me. I received 2 parcels that I was really looking forward to.

First I received my SBEBB Winter House exchange from Ulla, she stitched me a beautiful hanging pillow, the design is CCN's "Winter's Eve". And she also included a lovely pattern by Tralala, a notebook and two chocolates that didn't make the photo as I had to put them in the fridge straight away as it is the height of summer here. Thank You Ulla, I love it all.
Second I received back a robin of mine that was just amongst 4 people in one of my groups. Cyndi, Jerry and Kay were the stitchers who worked on it for me. I love this PS design "In The Woods". I started off with the rabbit and then they completed an animal each and next month it is going out to another 3 friends of mine to complete the rest and then I will do the last animal when it returns. I plan on framing this one. I just love the subtle colours of it and its a calming stitch as there is no backstitch involved.


Happy Stitching.
Lisa

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Lovely exchange; and I love that PS pattern too!

Melissa said...

I love parcels! And you got really lovely ones!

Daffycat said...

Wonderful exchange!

Beautiful RR! That is a really cute one to do with friends!

Ulla said...

Í am glad you liked my exchange :-)

Angela said...

I love that winter house pillow :) I can't wait to stitch on your RR it looks fabulous!