Well after all that exchange stitching, I have recently finished something for myself. I received a Shepherd's Bush kit recently in an exchange, so decided to give it a go. I have not used silks before, so it was quite a nice change, and they were very lovely to work with. I made a small adjustment by putting beads on the flowers but other than that everything else was done as per the design.
I finished the design as a tin topper, I had a round cookie tin that was calling out to be transformed (I had never done a round one before) and a lovely matching ribbon for the edge. I was quite excited by the result and I am not scared off round finishes anymore. I hope you like the end result.
My next stitching will be for a robin that I am involved in. It is for Cyndi, and the design is a row of seasonal snowmen.
Until next time, happy stitching.